lørdag 13. november 2010

Days of thinking...

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about life -and a lot about death; we don't seem to keep in mind that this is a natural part of life, and, in spite, it's all around us at all times...

I love my life!

And I hope I will be able to live my life for a long time! Unfortunately, not all of us get to grow old of age -these days I've really been glad I'm healthy and that I have a job, and a family and friends who care. I feel that when death is really present to your existence; you really appreciate, said in an old way; what you've got! Sometimes we complain about different things, which in the long run doesn't matter! And what's so funny bout that, is that you're not aware of how granted you're taking things!!

A dear family-member of me is living her last days, and she's fully aware of it. It seems that she's the one really having control of her situation, and she's not sad, not as she has shown to me anyway. But to me, I have to admit, I really fear that fear of life coming to an end; it may be that I appreciate life greatly, or have so much to do before I go...

I love my life!

These days have really gotten me to see how glad I am to have a life which I have; I haven't met Prince Right, but at least I'm healthy, I have a career, and I have the possibility to still shape my life the way I would like it to be!

I think it's really important to always strive to do one's best -to me, it takes away the fear of regretting in things I've done, didn't get to do, or where in some way I wasn't able to. I think it's a great way of living, to always strive to do one's best! By typing that I do not necessarily meen to act like a saint, but just to try to always stay true to yourself and your wishes, and of course, in collaboratiobn with the people around you!

On the other hand; I wonder how I will meet death myself; with peace or with pain -I won't know till I 'll get there...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar