mandag 15. november 2010

To be proud of one's roots

I'm proud of where I come from, what was my upcome, and what brought me up and shaped me to be the one that I am today;

I'm proud of my father, for teaching me how to have patience with other beings than myself, I'm proud of having him as my guide to discover grace for different kind of people -to always see the greatness in others and to make them feel welcome.

I'm proud of my mother, for teaching me how to always strive for perfection, to always be on my way, to deliver as best as I can, and as good as only my heart wish! I'm proud to have such a talented leading housewife, as a teacher in how to make and keep a house my sacred temple. to welcome people with good food and surroundings. I'm proud to have a mother, who showed me how to appreciate people through gestures and welcomings!

I'm proud of having a brother who always has loved me, even when he had reason for being angry with me! I'm grateful for his love and protection in times when we just would've had a fight and when danger occured. I'm so glad we put a line to what's past and what's our new and wanted present. For continuing with our lives, even though they're pretty different, and we're from different worlds! Thank you for your patience with me! For believing in me, and for showing me your love in your way!

I'm proud of having such talented and wise grandmothers who tought me to have strength when I'm at my most weak, who showed me to keep my own inner light lit, and who taught me to care for me and myself. They've also at the same time tought me the art of putting other people in front of myself, and to care for others before myself. I'm also really greatful for them giving away in snackful portions of their lifewisdom, generousity and strenght in living! My love for you is deep and unconditioned!

I'm so greatful for having such good friends which I really appreiate, and that appreciate me! For baring with me, even if I work late, hard, never calls, don't get to see them as often, and aren't capable of getting to their birthday party! Thank you so fabulously much for giving me space, for always working our agendas together, and for always forgiving me for all my stupid wrongs, mishaps, misundertsoods and displease! Thank you for loving me unconditionally, for listening, hugging and for taking my frustrations! Thank you so much for not being cynical, to always show love, care and patience -it's a virtue! I love you!

I'm so glad I have a work which is really representing me! Where I could learn, grow and earn my living! Thank you for using me, for giving me an opportunity to live my dream! My thanks is bottomless and beyond oceans! Thank you, to all my colleagues for having patience with me when I'm stressed, torn and under pressure! Thank you for all those times when you guys gave me a hand, rinsed my color or just blowed that hair! I really hope you know how much all of you means to me! Ypur my extended family! :)

Thank you so much, my four big diamond girls! Who always blings! and brightens up my existence! You know who you are! I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart and very pure soul, for what you've brought into my life! You guys really made a change! And you left footprints in my heart! Thank you for being with me through thick and thin! When it rains and pours, and when the sun shines! Thank you for teaching me to appreciate my rights and wrongs, for showing me who I am, and for making a change in my life! I will never be finished on thanking you for this, so I'll just continue with it! Thank you so much!

I'd like to thank for my life on this beutiful planet! May we learn to treat it better, so we could live and grow better! Thank you for putting me through both light and dark, and all sorts of grays! Thank you for making me me! I really love my life! Thank you yet again... :-* !

1 kommentar:

  1. Lars, du er et vakkert menneske. Takk for at du finnes her, akkurat som du er. Takk for en ærlig og koselig blogg som gir et godt pusterom i hverdagen.

    ♥ Big love! ♥

    SvarSlett