mandag 16. august 2010

Highlights of the weekend... :)

The perfect saturday; I headed for The Grand Central Terminal -I just had to! I've heared so much about it, so I felt it was actually calling for my visit! The Magnolia Bakery had a department there, and of course; what else could I do besides sit down, have a piece of Devil's Food Cake, a coffee and read in my beloved Sex & The City Book -kiss and tell! ;)












The Grand Central Terminal is approaching -it's really huge, it's awesome to see it amongst all the skyscrapers! It's over a hundred years old!












Did you think that Vanderbuilt was just the name of a perfume?
It's not! It's actually the name of the builder and funder of the Grand Central Station!
http://www.grandcentralterminal.com/info/railroad.cfm























It is huge! And so beautiful! My camery does not justify it's Grandness!













And the ceiling was beutiful! Azuric blue, which shows different zodiacs...













The old ticket counters...


And the railwaypaths...







The Chrysler Building was just outside...






 Moving up north towards the Guggenheim Museum...

It's a beautiful building...

After spending some hours in there, I got out, the sun started to set...






 ... 







It was in fact, a really nice day... :) 

M









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar