torsdag 19. august 2010

The City -and it's greatness...

I wish I could share with all of you lovely people who's following my blog, this City's (yes, I'm writing that with a big capital letter, cause it's not "anyother" city!) greatness -which I really could bring you through my blog, but that's not a realistic thing to try to do! You'll have to come, stay and be here for some time, a long week-end is not enough...



These two days which has gone since I wrote to you, have been really awesome! I've visited Lori at the Academy on Fifth, or the Exchange, as they say over here. I got to catch up with some work; I attended a cutting class in which Carmody Homan (http://www.redkensalon.com/skills/the-exchange/facilitators/carmody-homan/) and Hugo Urias (http://www.redkensalon.com/skills/the-exchange/facilitators/hugo-urias/) held -it was feeling like I was breething again! I love my work! Watching these guys beeing up there on stage, just gave me both thrills and chills! It felt like a huge relief to be in my "work-environment" but then just to sit, observe and absorb -great!  

It's so great to watch people who are really grounded in what they do -both artistic, and in how they give away information in such a delightful way! It has really been a HUGE inspiring time to be here, and I'll definately be coming back!




After spending the afternoon at the Exchange, I went to Avery Fisher Hall to attend a classical concert, held under the Mostly Mozart Festival which is held in NYC annually! I'm really glad mu aunt and my uncle once upon a time opened my eyes for this type of music, and just made me realize how great it was and still is! I almost cried during the concert...  http://new.lincolncenter.org/live/index.php/mm-2010-mmfo-aug-17-18

My way back home to my beloved hostel was lovely, warm and a delightful august-summer-night...

1 kommentar:

  1. Hei Lars ! Jeg ER Så glad for på langt du oppleve dettw . Det ER spennende å. Folge denne bloggen . MEN Det Kan Bli litt for mye spenning henne hjemme også . Da Jeg våknet i dag tidlig var et ubesvart anrop Det på min mobil ; et telefon nummer tilhørende noen fra Manhatten ! Litt av et sammentreff ! ? Jeg vet Enda Ikke hvorfor Jeg Har blitt oppringt . Menn Jeg Har jo fantasi nok til å. forestille meg bød Det ene og Det andre : ) Heldigvis vet Jeg jo nå på alt eh jeg Orden med deg, menn Jeg STO Klar med " kavaleriet " da Jeg fikk sms fra deg . Ja ja Sånn går nu Dagan henne nord . Vi Ønsker deg noen fine dager der borte Før du kommer hjem igjen . Glad i deg . Tusen klemma : )
    Mamma .

    SvarSlett